YUMMMMMY Granola

Today is Sunday but seeing that our car broke down we were not able to go to church.  So I decided to try a recipe I had found online.  Crock-pot Granola.  I didn't add everything that was in the recipe,  I basically put in 4 cups of oats, about 3/4 cup of honey (I added all the honey I had left) 1 table spoon of vanilla and cinnamon,  5 pats of nutmeg, whatever brown sugar I had left, 2 spoons of peanut butter, 1 stick of butter and a little bit of oil.  It came out delicious, much better then the store bought kind and much healthier.  I'm gonna try it with some warm milk. Yum. 

2 comments:

  1. So, how long does is cook? What temp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the granola is made in the crock-pot. If you click on the words crock-pot granola, you will be taken to the site I got the recipe from.
    If you try it, let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...