Revised SWAPS

I redid both of my  daughters swaps.  They now include spring and summer.  I am using some of my stash fabric and I got to buy some.  ( I think I am becoming a fabric junky,  while at IKEA all I was thinking was that I could buy their bed sheets(they have cool designs) to use as fabric for clothes.)  I need Fabrics Anonymous. LOL  Well here are my new SWAPS



Here is miss A's Spring/Summer SWAP.











Heres is miss J's Spring/Summer Swap.











Here are some of the fabrics I will be using.




These are all from Chez Ami                                  
There are more but I will just take a picture of them.  I already have some patterns traced out.  Not sure if I should trace out all the patterns then cut them out then on to the fabrics or make each dress on by one.  Anyway I hope to post something up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...