Skirt Week

I joined the Skirt Week contest that Crafthours is having.  Here are The Rules.
Basically you have till June 8th at midnight to enter your skirt.  It has to be a skirt made since July 1, 2011.
You can use any pattern/ fabric, just don't forget to give credit.  You may enter up to 3 per category.
The categories are A-Line, Straight, Full and Children's skirts.
Here is one skirt that I plan on entering
Its from Burda magazine issue 9/10.  The lining is crepe back satin which was not a good idea. It slides around to much.  So I plan on removing the lining and adding a new lining.
The other skirt I plan on entering is Miss B's(dd#2) skirt.  Its a blue knit.  I just need to finish up the waist and its done.   Maybe I will try and make another skirt to enter in the contest, lets see.  I have a lot of projects that I need to finish.
I think this is going to be fun, can't wait to see all the skirts people make and the patterns they use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...