Vogue 8648




I had plans on making The Couture Dress for my birthday and life interrupted so I said OK, I will make it as my Easter dress well life interrupted again.  I would say I will make it for Mothers Day but I have another dress planned for that day( I don't have the pattern in front of me and of course I don't remember the name).  I am still currently working on the couture dress, its Vogue 8648.
For this dress I am using a deep red Shantung fabric, with a nice blue lining.  My muslin fitting went well. I need to add alittle to my hip area but besides that, the fit is perfect.  For the interlining I am using Organza. 
I am using Susan's class over at Craftsy to make the dress..and I am learning so much. I am making the one on the bottom right hand corner.
Hopefully I can be done some time in the next two weeks. I will upload pics of my fabric soon.

V8648

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Success with the course and I am curious the final result!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...