Sewing Table of my own

Looking at the sewing table in my previous post made me really want one.  Even if it didn't look like it. I decided that if I were going to get any type of sewing done I would need a sewing table, even if it were a small one. Taking my sewing machine in and out of the box it was in was becoming to much work.  Lets not include having to put it on the dinner table or having to put everything away when we needed the table.  I needed a place where I could leave my machine with fabric pieces and all when it was not in use.  So I went into my basement and brought up a small desk we had down there.  It fit perfectly in my room, with enough space for my sewing machine and other stuff.  On the shelves I put my Ottobre mags, and under it I have some of my boxes with fabric.  I love my small table and am very happy with it.  Since having my table I have managed to almost finish my ddJ 1st birthday dress.( Lets remember that I have 7 kids here as much as I would love it I cant spend the day sewing)  Here is a picture of my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...